Thursday 22 May 2014

So much to talk about, so little time…

So it’s been a couple of months since I last updated this blog. In that time there have been some amazing news stories, I’ve picked up my PS4 (Expect more about that in the near future), some of this years biggest games are about to beginning hitting shops and we’re now a mere two and a half weeks away from the gaming blow out that is the E3 trade show in L.A.

I’m going to try and get through some of this stuff in the next two weeks, just in time for E3, which should prove to be very interesting.

A quick look at what to expect in the next two weeks:

- Oculus Rift: What it is and why it could very well change the future of interactive-entertainment.

- Next-Gen Judged: Where PS4 hits and where it misses

- Watch_Dogs: Is it a glorious pedigree or a slobbering mutt?

- E3 Preview: What to expect from the big players this year

I’m especially looking forward to writing about the Rift and I’m even more excited to get a shot of one at some point.

But that should do for now.

See you real soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment